Saturday, June 18, 2011

Paper + button + ribbon + lace = The Magic

Recently I came across the work of Danielle Flanders, an American who is a real master of work with paper, scrapbooking and card making.



That is what Danielle said about herself:


'I am a certified K-8 teacher turned stay-at-home-mom with 2 beautiful girls and live near Albany, NY with my husband of 10 years!
Creating things has always been my passion since I can remember! Scrapbooking and card making were introduced to me when my first daughter was born 9 years ago. Since then I have really flourished and adore trying new techniques! I enjoy creating scrapbooks for my daughters and want them to know how we feel about being parents, how much they are cherished, and create something memorable for them to keep forever. But the process is what I really enjoy the most! I feel my style is girly, artsy, creative and a bit of shabby chic thrown in for good measure!
Quilting, painting, and spending time with my family are also my favorite past-times. I strive to create work that inspire others as much as I've been inspired!! My goals are to continue designing for manufacturers and obtaining freelance design work as well.'

Currently she works with Papertrey InkJenni Bowlin StudioRight at Home Scrapbooking and couple more design teams. Her works are published in numerous crafting, art and design specialized magazines, and she share her knowledge and experience in scrapbooking classes. 
Here are a pictures of her beautiful work, and if you are curious for more visit her blog Homespun with Heart   I hope you will enjoy as much as I did!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Etsy Shop